Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: School uniforms for AG's

  1. #1
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Can someone help me find them? I'm really interested in the Catholic school style or something similar to what SaraLovesHerDolly's has on her dolls. TIA!
    Lindseymessy1

    Edited to add pic of outfit similar to what I'm looking for.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 29, 2006 06:13 PM: Message edited by: AGMom2 ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TaffyCheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AGMom2:
    Can someone help me find them? I'm really interested in the Catholic school style or something similar to what SaraLovesHerDolly's has on her dolls.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Debby's Designs is the place. If she doesn't show the style you want, ask. If she doesn't have the plaid you need, she will make the uniform from one of your DD's old ones.

    Taffy

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 29, 2006 06:45 PM: Message edited by: Taffy Cheerful ]</font>

  3. #3
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks, Taffy! I was hoping you would respond because I knew you would have a reference for these uniforms.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cowgirlsue's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Schoolbelles sells doll uniforms to match their kid uniforms. http://schoolbelles.com/

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I adore school uniforms! I have a bunch of different doll sized school uniforms, including 2 solid navy jumpers which is what many of the public school kids wear. I'd like to start my own little AG doll school, possibly calling it Pleasant Academy. I want to be an elem. ed teacher so I love all this school stuff!

    I have bought a couple from schoolbelles and we even have a schoolbelles uniform store in my area (except it's a little embarrassing when they ask "What School?" and you have to reply "Um...none, I want to buy doll clothes".) A lot of private schools around here used Schoolbelles as their uniform suppliers.

    Anyways, their uniforms which IMO are a bit pricey at $25, come with a plaid jumper in either drop waist or v-strap style, a blouse and a hairbow that matches the uniform. I believe they make their uniforms from the same materials they make their real school uniforms from.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 29, 2006 08:05 PM: Message edited by: Diamond Dragon ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's another site that has doll uniforms:
    http://lowrysschooluniforms.com/prod...umper94&cat=26

    You can even order uniforms, even jumpers for adults! I ordered one that I want to wear for Halloween with a light blue Peter Pan collared shirt, another thing that's hard to find in adult sizes.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner cebula_2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2005
    Posts
    848
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.blessings-catalog.com/

    Catholic dollies. Maybe you can get the uniform without the doll??? I don't know. Just thought you might be interested. HTH!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member TaffyCheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Tra:
    http://www.blessings-catalog.com/

    Catholic dollies. Maybe you can get the uniform without the doll??? I don't know. Just thought you might be interested. HTH!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Alas, the dolls from Blessings are not AG size. Really frosted me to discover that. I even wrote to them to ask if they would make their outfits in AG size, which I consider "standard doll" size, but the answer was negative...

    I just did a check of Catholic Supply, one of the bigger suppliers of uniforms for Catholic schools and came across this page stating "SUPPLIER IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS." Looks like the five brothers running Blessings are either discontinuing their girl and nun dolls or going out of business entirely.

    Oh, and Frank Bee also offers what looks like the A+ uniforms in a variety of plaids for $21.95.

    Taffy (like you couldn't tell my dolls like school uniforms)...

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 29, 2006 08:55 PM: Message edited by: Taffy Cheerful ]</font>

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner cebula_2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2005
    Posts
    848
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh. That stinks. Oh well, they're still cute. Good luck on your search!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •